You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions.
Description of Products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the guns appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. The colours, including stock colour and metal work patinas, specifications, dimensions and descriptions of guns on the website are displayed as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor and we cannot therefore guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will always reflect accurately the colour of the actual gun. We reserve the right from time to time to vary the dimensions, specifications, descriptions of guns displayed on our website without prior notice.
Please note that shotguns can not be purchased through our online shop. If you wish to purchase any gun displayed on our website please contact us by telephone: +44(0)1305 268001 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
This website and its content is copyright of Sportarm Ltd – © Sportarm Ltd 2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Registered in England : 04134274
VAT No : 224725027
Registered office: 31/33 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0HU
Tag Sportarm Monthly Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Sportarm Ltd (company no. 04134274) whose registered office is at 31/33 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, England, BH14 0HU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sportarm LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must tag @sportarm in their picture on a social network of a purchased item from Sportarm or Sportarm at Lady’s Wood.
- One winner will be selected at random at the end of each month.
- The winner will receive up to £100 in Sportarm gift voucher to be used in the Sportarm Dorchester store only and cannot be redeemed online.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: up to £100 in Sportarm gift voucher.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a draw on the premises, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Sportarm LTD and not to any other party.